S.D.M. Ambikapur City in Chhattisgarh beats up Dalit Jail Superintendent
On 02/04/2009 Ambikapur city in Chhattisgarh province of India was witness to a shameful incident of beating of a senior Jail Superintendent Sri Rajendra Gaikwad by a probationer I.A.S.officer Sri P. Dayanand.
Violation of Jail manual by the S.D.M.
Sri P.Dayanand entered the Central Jail premises with 50 armed policemen in the name of searching. Neither he nor his accomplices submitted their mobiles and arms on the Jail gate. Nor did they put their signatures on the jail register.
Infringement of Human Rights of Sri Gaikwad.
Sri Rajendra Gaikwad who is a noted writer and a man of intellectual shot, was slapped by S.D.M. Later on Gaikwad was taken to Ambikapur police station
where he was beaten up ruthlessly by the S.D.M. Sri Gaikwad was in uniform when he was dragged to police station and beaten.
Double standards of Surguja police
Surguja police has lodged a report against Gaikwad, but is reluctant enough to lodge Gaikwad's report who was beaten by S.D.M. with kicks and sticks. Gaikwad went to Special police station also as he comes from the Dalit community but the police is not lodging his report at the behest of district administration Surguja.
Your action badly solicited
Did you know?
1. To post at more than thirty blog websites of Jharkhand Forum and its email list you do not need to sign-up. (e.g. - http://blog.jharkhandi.org )
2. To post your contents (messages, articles, write-up, discussions reply and video) at Jharkhand Forum's websites and email list simply send it to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
3. You can use any email address(s) to send your contents to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com. Also, you can hide your email address by request and we will replace your display email address with firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Jharkhand Group of websites is 100 percent advert-free and open access in all parts of the world.
6. Jharkhand Forum is one of the biggest public blogger on hot issues of India with 12000+ registered users and contributors. It maintains 200+ blogs / websites / video blogs.
7. If your email is bouncing from Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com then it means that your email address is banned by moderators. So, if you try to using a new email address to send your contents then it won't be bounced.
8. If you'd like to share your documentary or video clips on Jharkhand Forum's Video Blog [ http://documentary.jharkhand.us ] then upload your video on youtube.com and send the link (s) at Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
9. Jharkhand Forum's Websites, Email List and Video Blog publish English language contents only.
10. Any material / contents once posted at Jharkhand Forum's websites can not be deleted even if you request for same.
11. Jharkhand Group of websites is maintained by unpaid volunteers based at various cities in India, Europe & United States.