A budget of hope and donation to Gods - by using public Money?
Yeah .. even i feel being a AAM AADMI . where does those 30% of my effort goes ? while those businessmen or politicians do they pay tax properly ? I really want to see where my tax money goes and sits. I bet it will be in Some donation to God or some party Fund or some admin pockets. I havent seen a penny on any infrastructure development , Road is same spoilt one , electicity same condition .
I bet forget the Swiss banks . Raid all ( I mean everyone ) In Administration , al MPs all MLAs and all Police authorities, all Supported Gunda's, Dada's . Blackmoney in form is medical colleges schools started by them for business :) I tell you will will get multiple time foreign debt what we have .
And thats were AAM AADMI's Tax money lying accumulated through last 60+ years :) .. India is poor but Indian are rich . Wish our law stands same for all .
True. One may ignore it as saying it is personal. But it is not so. They have accumulated this wealth by duping the government. The same money was used to for operation 'Kamal' to bring MLAs of other Partiesd to BJP. These Reddy brothers are plundering the state natural resources and bribe the god to wash their sin. This way they treat the god on par with Sales and Income tax officers. If god is there they should be punished for spoiling God's name.
There has been a discussion that good people should come into politics. But with black money, it seems impossible. The panchayat elections has taught people to demand money from candidates. We saw the same attitude of voters in the ensuing elections,
THe aloofness of politicians has some extent contributed to this phenomenon where the voters also thinks that this good for nothing fellow should cough up some money than doing nothing for me.
We need to attack the politicians distributing favours in complete disregard to their constitutional obligations , than may be they will think twice before investing such huge sum of money.
The new Government of India is in the process of restoring and renew its credibility. The finance minister is busy consulting all sectors of the economy to obtain their views and suggestions, in this process the Aam Aadmi should be an integral part of an inclusive Consultation to complete this exercise and give expression to the needs of nearly 50% of our population who are the core of our labour force.
I have been emboldened to write this wish list on behalf of an aam aadmi in response to the repeated statements of the new Government of India (GOI) that their objectives were to focus all action and programmes on the aam aadmi. The wish list may otherwise not come to the notice of the policy and decision makers.
Aam Aadmi has lived (if you can call it that) in this country for as long as recorded history, he is landless and belongs to the SC or ST, and if employed it is in the unorganized sector or he may be unemployed, each sector holds about 30 crore poor. With all this information he has not been reached so far over the last 60 years and "garibi" has not been removed.
If I aam aadmi have a job it is by working with my hands as laborer. Today I am listed as living below the poverty line. The GOI defines this as earning of Rs.300pm (Rs.10 a day). The global definition is $1.25 a day (Rs.55 a day) the estimates are that there are 456 millions below the poverty line, neither one of these earnings will buy me minimum recommended calories (at today's prices) as a result the poor Aam Aadmi is priced out of their human right of access to food with the recent rise in prices of food, I felt I had misheard the slogan (Garibi Hatao) and the new slogans was now "garib ko hatao" without access to food, in this land of birth of Gautam and Gandhi This bring me to my first wish for survival.
- Food be made available at affordable prices this requires on immediate strengthening and upgrade of the public distribution system to make it efficient, free of pilferage, and a well stocked, delivery system. Sixty years is a long lead time to construct and perfect a system that services nearly 50% of the population, the GOI must hold inflation and keep price of food items low, for the poor do not live by calories alone. He needs some dal and vegetable, milk too becomes desirable if he has children, all these items need be a part of PDS service in the new India.
- The Supreme Court and the poor feel that there is a greater dignity to life if food we eat is earned through labour with their own hand and body and not charity. This necessitates the creation of jobs, these will be in sector where major inputs are required for the growth of the Indian economy. Two important areas that come to mind are:
a) In infrastructure (i.e. Roads, Waterways, and Communication) b) Energy Sector
These inputs create jobs and earnings in rural and urban locations.
- Health care needs are most urgent scince clean air, water and food are expensive, and not available to all, care of the negatively impacted humans is an immediate need.
- The infrastructure for health care is already in place (22,000 PHC, 4400 district hospitals). They need staffing and functional up gradation of supplies and linking up with district hospital and medical school hospitals for consultation and advanced care when required this will make the public sector care access able cost effective and equitable. If the public health care system has computer records. It can now produce vital data on desease prevalence and aid future health care planners.
- The very fact that reservation in education has been a matter of debate, reveals our shortage in this important field, an expansion of our vocational and higher education fields to keep pace with demand will remove the need for reservation and reintroduce competitiveness as a principal in education and the India Economy and insure the future of all coming generation.
- Security of life and property of citizen has to be delivered through our internal and external security system to replace faith in Government. They need an overhaul and a change in mindset of security agencies from a current disaster management after the event role, to a new disaster prevention objective based on valid intelligence and quick counter terror units.
- Water is an element of life. Our lack of water conservation and water harvesting is making life (urban/ rural) difficult. Ground water recharging (Lakes + ponds) joining of rivers to tide over lean periods. The final objective being provision of safe drinking water, for all.
- Rigid adherence to reduction in carbon footprint and promotion of sustainable Development goals will cut environmental pollution and provide clean air. The growth goals should have environment goals embedded in the objectives and details of all projects.
- A major thrust in rural infrastructure building to improve surface connectivity of local communities. A community centre communication services, including power, broadband telecommunication, for use of the community for human development and the facilities partners (industry) can use it for market information and access. This will connect rural Aam Aadmi to the realities of the rest of India.
- Poverty has remained with us for its political value, it provides us with slogans and a gullible voting class. The socially sensitive are now aware of how painful and debilitating, this state of poverty can be that it allows so many to exit in silence. Poverty need never be politicized. It must be sought out irrespective of caste or religion fed, nurtured, and monitored to confirm the success of our endeavors of our garibi hatao programme.
GOI must remove all name linking of poverty alleviation programme. India has been always known for its anonymous philanthropy the GOI should not create new indebtedness while providing what is every ones birthright. All these programmes must have a human development and enabling component.
Non of the above wish list can be achieved without a change in mindset of our leaders and political parties. They need to think in terms of bipartisan national goals instead of short term election compulsions. This platform of bipartisan national goal makes them reachable with ease within our lifetimes. Then will a vital Indian democracy endure and inspire us and other countriers.
Note: To post your contents (press release, messages, articles, write-up, issues for public discussions and documentary video) at this website, simply send it to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com. No sign-up required.
Listen Sadri, Santali, Nagpuri, Khortha, Kharia, Kurukh or Oraon, Bengali, Chhattisgarhi, Oriya, Mundari, Maithili, Hindi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Sambhalpuri Song only on http://jharkhandi.com/music.aspx